I had to actually create a section on this based on hearing through the grapevine of my " reviews" I always found it quite interesting that any one would expect that on a web site that cuts women into body parts or sexual acts, would really " get" what it is I am showing here in the first place. Mind you, I ONLY run into this mentality in the United States, no where else in the world is sexuality and the Art of Love and Sex so skewed that I'd even be listed in such a category in the first plAce. So here's my statements on your Reviews of ME:
1. Email me for a complete list of all my ex's, including my ex husband dating back 20 years who not only I remain friends to , but will certainly attest to my qualities as a lover.
2. I can't possibly teach you the entire Art of Love and Sex in an hour.
3. There's the American version of how they experience their sexuality: I call it the " McDonald's style of Sex" quick bite, little regard to quality, hungry an hour later. Then there's ME: a gourmet meal you'll remember a lifetime. It's an acquired taste surely, and those who never dined on fine wine, never appreciate all that goes into a glorious meal.
4. 85 % of all men I speak with complain that the women of their lives don't want sex as often or in as passionate of a way as they wish. I tell them, " We, women, are walking sex machines, We have more erogenous zones and g spots to experience sex more intensely and often than men do. If she's not responding, it's not because she wasn't built correctly, it's because you don't know how to operate the machinery in your favor."
5. All human beings regardless of age, sex, religion, or background are the same in one way: when something feels good, we want more of it. Be honest: what does she want more of instead of you?
6. Sex and Love are an ART. No one teaches it. They talk about how to have intercourse, maybe an orgasm.
That I learned by age 18.
7. No woman finds the Howard Stern version of sexuality, and rating boobs and asses, sexy. Unless you're 15.
8. There's been a study done about what makes a woman attracted to a man or seduced by another. It wasn't based on his looks, or his p e n I s size or even his wallet. It was the one who made her feel THE MOSt DESIRED.
9. We, women, are visual creatures too. No woman thinks a grown up version of a tella tubby is sexy. Ditto on Chubaka.
10. Lastly, pray that women don't request reviews on you prior to agree to meet you in person one day. From my experience in sexuality over the last decade, 75% of men would have have a grade C at best.
But it doesn't have to be that way.........unless, you keep eating at McDonald's for your appetite.