Here's what can separate the A student from the D student. ( wink)
1) If you arrive late to your later day appt time, please know I cannot stay later nor should be downsized an apt time or type due to your lateness.
2) I answer and schedule those who took the time to tell me about themselves, including any verification, over those who did not. If you choose to not share anything for my comfort ability, you may be bumped for someone who did. I do not share or save anyone's information: I simply wish to ensure my safety.
3) please do not try and upgrade from a Tantra massage to a Kama session once here. They are different sessions completely And I schedule them based on energy needs etc.
4) please turn cell phone off prior to entering.
5) please always be showered, well groomed, shaven, no smoke, heavy perfumes or any drugs with you at our meeting.
6) any time reserved for over 2 hours requires advance notice and a deposit to hold.
7) I see men, women or couples. I am comfortable with nudity. I am comfortable with most fetishes but please express prior to be sure we are a good fit.
8) if you think you are dealing with any existing condition, please take longest session you can afford to make our time together without rushing.
9) when showering afterwards, please be conscientious of time so that you are not keeping people waiting after etc.
10) please do not negotiate rates as I consider this a business, not a charity, to which I pay taxes, health care, day care fees, travel expenses, supplies, advertising fees, etc. I am licensed in these fields and have nearly 15 years experience. There iS a difference in my work, my expertise than those I may be advertised with who have clearly no licensing whatsoever and may not put the time, energy, thought or quality into your encounter with them. I do not offer 30 minutes ever. Tantra is rarely accomplished in such short time frames,
11) Skype sessions must be pre paid and scheduled in advance. I am rarely available to Skype last minute. Any questions about sessions and what takes place can be emailed through this sites CONTACT form.
In preparation for our time together, feel free to review the recommended images, links or readings below. Namaste!