95% of people worldwide choose a McDonald's version of how to experience their sexuality: Quick bite here, very little regard to meaning or taste, hungry an hour later, never satisfied. The other 5% find ME. The path to finding a Dakini can be daunting, challenging, and require an immense path in front of us. But for those diligent , committed few who are able to make it to the other side of Ecstasy, discover their true selves waiting. Their Mind, their sole Captor and malicious enemy on that journey are their biggest obstacle to reaching that beautiful place.
Luckily, I consider myself a type of Dragonslayer: I slash egos, mind blocks, and endless excuses to why human beings often opt to throw themselves off their own Life Cliff. For isn't it much more enjoyable to swim in the warm rose pettle waters of passion, sensuality, and love with an Angel of Light? My name is Farrah and I am THAT Dakini.
“Art takes patience,dedication, practice, creativity, open mind, and an open heart…so does love and sex. Just because you can use finger paints does not make you an artist. True artists( or Lovers) spend years practicing their craft, honing their energy, mastering their field. “
To begin, you are here at the first door which is my web site. The second door is to EXPLORE my Sessions page. If you should decide to go through the third door, either in Fairfax, VA , a visiting city, or virtually, simply text message my phone number below to begin!
I promise that what I show you IN HERE, is a welcome change from what you swim in OUT THERE......
About Sessions, Scheduling How To, etc
Here are links to What A Dakini is:
My Bio and credentials are on this web site and I am available part time only as I have always homeschooled my son, and am a fashion designer with her own store. My Tantra practice and time takes planning, scheduling and arranging studio space and child care, and I appreciate it when some notice has been arranged to ensure I am available. Last minute requests are hard to come by in my world but mornings are a good time to try if seeming same day. My contact # is 703-862-6983 ( texts preferred for time management. WhatsApp is the most secure and private texting option) Thank you!
Namaste and Love!